Thursday, April 09, 2015

Calling on Rumi


Ever have those moments where you just want to shout (and scream, and cry) to the universe, "GIVE ME A BREAK!"? Well, I've had a few of those lately. 

I've had to defer my uni studies and deal with some life stuff, which is the right thing to do, but so heart-breaking at the same time. So yeh, you could say that the last few weeks of my life have been a little intense. 

Today is the first day I've taken a couple of breaths and felt some space in my contracted, scared body. Today is the first day I can look at a positive quote, and not want to throw the computer out of the window in disbelief.

So today, I'll share it with you. Because you're not alone lovely, no matter what you're going through.

You are the ocean. You are the universe. And tomorrow is a fresh day x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...