Monday, October 20, 2014

Huge Announcement :: Bali Retreat 2015

As you know I recently did completed a Teacher Training (for 1-on-1 Yoga Therapy, you can book in here!) in gorgeous Bali, and simply, honestly, surprisingly fell in love with the place. 

Surprisingly because I thought I would be around lots of (drunk) Aussies and hey, I can do that at home. But like any place, of course, it's where you choose to spend your time, and who you choose to spend it with. And I was overcome with the 'heart' of the people and Bali. A poorer country, a country where you have to drink bottled water (and even brush your teeth with bottled water) but a country that made me realise how little heart, love and soul that many people have in Sydney. It is a country that made me want to be a better, move loving and generous person.

So while I was there, having a beautiful weekend off in Ubud - I made a decision. I'd be more loving, I'd create bigger communities, I'd share my gifts. So I am excited to announce - my first international retreat!  In Bali, baby!!! (you can hold your place with a deposit here)

Full information and flyer to come shortly (including breakdowns) but I wanted you lovely blog readers, my gorgeous friends, to be the first to know - put this date in your diaries! 
23-30 November, 2015

Yep, you've got a whole year to plan and get excited :) So no excuses right?

The amazing Clare Woodward and I will be running it - deposits and holding places are being snapped up now, and spaces are limited. Any questions? Hit us back!

And get ready to manifest a beautiful life :)


Dates: 23 November - 30 November, 2015 (checkout 11am Monday 30 November)
Join Kinesiologist/Transformational Life Coach Clare Woodward and Yoga Teacher/Therapist/Health Coach Stella Chambers on an 8 day, 7 night retreat in gorgeous Ubud, Bali (staying at the beautiful Nara Soma)
Yoga, kinesiology, workshops, cooking classes, meditation, self-love and reflection, plus downtime, swimming time, and you-time in the purpose-built meditation cave. Not to mention plenty of amazing markets, shops, monkies (yes! Monkey Forest) and food right at your doorstep in peace-filled Bali.
Full details and (all optional) daily schedules coming shortly, and will include:
‣ daily breakfast
‣ twice daily yoga (vinyasa flow in the morning, and yin yoga at night) in the stunning open-air yoga shala (mats and props all provided)
‣ twice daily meditation (in the serene meditation cave)
‣ 1 daily workshop (yoga, kinesiology, cooking, self-development etc)
‣ optional/extra excursions/activities
‣ 4 group dinners including last night celebration
Accommodation: all accom is shared rooms (if you would like a single room you must book early, and additional costs will be incurred. This is dependant upon availability) Please advise us if you would like to share with another retreat participant.
Want to come with family/partners? There are extra home-stays available so please get in contact if this is of interest.
Full prices are coming soon but will remain under $1600, including transfers. Flights to Bali are very reasonable if you book in advance!
Deposit: a $400 non-refundable deposit will secure your space. Full payment is due before Monday 12 October, 2015
Yep, a whole year to plan :)
Please note: There are limited spaces on this retreat so get in early to avoid disappointment.
Clare + Stella xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...