Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Manifesto


My therapist often says that we are working together to get me to the life I want to lead. So I'm learning to be strong enough to make uncomfortable decisions now so that I am in a fully supportive place down the line.

This looks like: Creating schedules and daily activities that coincide with where I want to be. Nurturing relationships that help me towards the life I want to live. Saying "goodbye" to things that are not useful or that don't align with how I want to feel.

Recently I have gone through a big change, work-wise, and while it was hard (ohhh so hard), but the best part about it in hindsight was that finally, FINALLY, I honoured what I want, and in doing so, said goodbye to what I didn't want.

Wowser: how freeing, how liberating, how proud of myself was I that I could be strong enough to say "No, I don't want that". Also, how terrifying.


Rarely are decisions so cut and dry, so black and white, that we don't have to think twice. Often there are pros and cons and damn good arguments for all choices available. But I'm working with ME at the core of my decisions from now on. I've cracked down on how I want to feel, and to the best of my ability I'm going to follow that calling. (Want to figure out how you want to feel?)


❁ I want to create community (and #NourishClub is on 11 October - PS you're invited!)
 I want to be a student (and I am currently in Week 4 of College!)
❁ I want to help people fall in love with their potential (wanna know how? Book in a 1-on-1 with me)
❁ I want to share what I know, and I want to teach (yep, full-time yogi at your service!)
I want to hold Workshops & Retreats and hang out with my peeps (stay tuned for some dates coming at you soon)

Who wouldn't want that? The time is now beloveds - are you ready to choose, really choose, how you want to spend the rest of your life? Tell me all, below xo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...