Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shiny Yoga* is heading to the Beach!

Some exciting news, friends! I've changed my schedule up a wee bit and am pleased to say I'm adding a few new classes to my timetable, over by the sea. Bondi, here I come!

Big inhale - breathe in the ocean!
Big exhale - *bliss*!

Please see below for the all new n' shiny schedule (*commencing Mon 24 Feb):
♥ Mondays
7:30pm - Egg of the Universe Rozelle (60 mins yin yoga)

♥ Wednesdays
6:00am - BodyMindLife Bondi (60 mins open flow yoga)
7:15am - BodyMindLife Bondi (60 mins essentials yoga)

♥ Fridays
6:00am - BodyMindLife Bondi (60 mins open flow yoga)
7:30am - BodyMindLife Bondi (60 mins open flow yoga)
7:30pm - Egg of the Universe Rozelle (60 mins yin yoga)

♥ Sundays
12:15pm - BodyMindLife Bondi (60 mins open flow yoga)
5:45pm - Egg of the Universe Rozelle (90 mins essentials & meditation)

(For updated weekly schedules including covers, stay in touch with me on Facebook)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...