Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Manifesto


Have you ever been upset when something ended... more so for the potential it held, than the actual reality?

Me too.

But more times than not the way this manfesto ends up, is that people hold themselves back because they can't see themselves doing something. Best example - I can't do yoga, because I'm not flexible. The amount of times I've heard this, and it's simply not true. I have had thousands and thousands of students prove this wrong - they are mighty tight, inflexible and stiff, but they still step onto the mat, practice yoga, and through this practice, become full of flexibility in body, mind and heart.

Today, your hOMework is to let go of the picture my love. Just step up, try, and be here today. xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...