Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Happy, Joyous & Free

It's a big and exciting week for me. My health coaching biz has bloomed! My first, proper, full-on 6 month client and I have a meeting bright and early tomorrow morning. #YEH!

I'm currently going through my notes, while dreaming big, and just quietly - keep on thinking, this is right! I'm absolutely sure of this path. I mean, how exciting: to help people tap into their inherent nature -> health, wellbeing and joy.


My friends, wellbeing is primary for each and every one of us - and the practices I'll share with you are geared towards supporting this. We'll look for maximum change, whilst still being kind to ourselves. Always.

Real health and brightness for real people. 
Damn right I'm excited!




1 comment:

Cath from PhaseCreative said...

So you should be Stella. The sun is shining for you today :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...