Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Friday Gratitude Lovin'

In order to drop negativity and fill up on lovin', here's today's gratitude list. How about yours? xo

❤ I love this time of year. Jasmine has started blooming and scents the air. It's warm but not too hot. The sun is beaming down.

❤ My local supermarket has started stocking T2 Tea which is both amazing and addictive. Today's flavour is Detox - and is actually really (surprisingly) sweet and beautiful, with fennel, stinging nettle, blackberry leaves, juniper berries, liquorice root, lemongrass, marigold flowers, spearmint and rose petals. #delish
You can check out some more of my piccies over on Instagram :)
❤ BLOOM into Spring, my upcoming yoga workshop, is filling up! You gorgeous people are coming to play, we have a raw choccie recipe ready to go, the worksheets for dreaming are being designed and I am happy to be part of such a loving crowd!  There are still spaces available so if you're in Sydney on the 15th September, come and play :)

❤ It's been a dream for quite literally years, and it's about to birth! Yes, my first ever ebook is due out in just a few days! The first week of September sees '21 Days of Blooming', the ebook, available to take home :) It's a gorgeously designed, printable journal where you can dream big, doodle, write, draw, create and connect, and you can preorder it now and be one of the first to own it! #squeal!!

❤ It's been another dream of mine to write write write, and this last little while has seen my work published in Australian Yoga Life, Australian Yoga Journal, and Mind Body Green. More goodies are coming out soon so stay tuned :)

❤ Despite sometimes feeling overwhelmed (I am so lucky to have so much love & passion in my life, that I often try to do everything at once!) I have a beautiful support system around me, including naturopaths, acupuncturists, and massage therapists, and most importantly amazing family and friends. I am totally stoked to have found people that love me for me - whether I'm up, down or upside down (haha!). I love you all xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...