Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Days like these..

Last night I had a request to teach some Yin poses that would help when your life is crap, when work is crapper, and everything else is falling apart. So I taught a class on surrender and non-attachment. 

Today, it's not even 10am and it's 'one of those days'. You know, you wake up with a headache, get a parking ticket, forget your lunch at home - and you've not even arrived at the office yet.

So right now, I'm humbly using the lessons I taught last night as a teacher, and feeling them as a student.

See: this article.
Friends, I hope yr day is full of non-attachment to outcomes! xxx


1 comment:

Anna Van Fleet said...

Hope your day gets better...
When you're down, the next turn will be uplifting (in some way, hopefully).
Going from rotten to bad - it's at least a step in the right direction!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...