Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meditation Podcast

It's been promised for a while, and here you go :) A mini-meditation podcast for you to download, enjoy and chill out to.  As you know, I'm currently in the midst of the Baron Baptiste 40 Day Revolution, and in Week 1 of the program we do a daily 5 minute meditation... so here's a little help along the way!

Of course, you don't need to be doing the Revolution to enjoy the meditation. We can ALL use some meditation time in our days.
Download the podcast by clicking here or simply listen below :)

Be gentle - it's my first attempt at a podcast :)
Hope you enjoy it xo


2 comments:

green flings said...

What a treat to have a little Stella in my day! Thanks for this lovely meditation treat. xx

Kate said...

Thankyou for such a beautiful meditation. I was actually searching for a quick little open heart meditation when I found this. It's lovely and the blessing is perfect for what I needed right now. Thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...