Wednesday, July 13, 2011

For Better, For Worse

When I have to spend all day in bed, because I don't have the energy or will to get up and face the day - I get some extra sleep, my mind is in dreams and there I find some happiness.

When I go to the chiropractor with a sore neck and shoulder from holding oh so much tension, he knows exactly what I need.. he doesn't do a manual adjust but rather focuses on an energetic release at the tailbone and the crown of the head. I get to levitate out of there : )

When I go to my acupuncturist in tears because I'm tired and depressed and exhausted, she releases those blockages with her needles and lets me walk out a different person. The change is almost instant and for that, I see just how clearly I have moods & shades & energy.

When I call my best friend and I'm quiet, she picks up on it and shares a joke. I laugh.

When I come to work and try to fake happiness, my gorgeous co-worker looks me in the eyes, and gives me a hug.  Sometimes they know better than I do what I need.

When I look back over my past to the jobs I applied for, didn't get, & ended up changing industries, it was the best thing that the Universe could have delivered (although at the time I thought it was the end of the World).

When that relationship ended, it opened up space for me to fall in love with ME.

It's true, what they say: every cloud really does have a silver lining.
Thanks Goddess Leonie for the truth :)

1 comment:

bel said...

Couldn't agree with you more sweet pea! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...