Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's time for a Revolution!

I've written in the past (here too) about 30 days of Yoga and other practices of commitment that can literally transform your life. And I'm excited as I'm about to embark upon another Revolution - this time, a 40 day practice.

That's 5 studio practices a week, one home practice, one rest day, plus daily meditation. I'm so excited!  It's at Body Mind Life and is based on Baron Baptiste's 40 Day Revolution.

With all the to-ing and fro-ing of my life lately, and my full on teaching schedule, I've been unable to commit to such a practice, but now with a full-time gig and some regular hours, it's freed up space. Manifesting = amazing :)

Have you ever done a practice like this? Are you keen to join in? Even if you were to do a home practice and follow the revolution guidelines, there's no reason why you too can't feel like you're flying by the end of it!

Looking forward to hearing your stories! xx

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oooh is that the studio we went to? Wish I could do it with you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...