Friday, March 04, 2011

Welcome to the Family

I am super excited & honoured & proud & teary (yes, I cried!) because this week I was invited to become an ambassador for lululemon athletica (the mid-city store).

What's an ambassadorThe lululemon ambassador program is extended to unique individuals in our store communities who embody the lululemon lifestyle and live our culture. (from lululemon.com)


In real terms, being an ambassador means I get to link in and share my ideas and inspiration and sparkle with a whole community who sparkle every day! I get to lead workshops, become friends with kindred spirits and basically talk about what I love to do.. yoga!! Pretty cool huh?

As I have mentioned numerous times on this wee little blog, my recent trip to India was all about connecting into the greater universe, putting myself out there and uncovering my intuition... just going with the flow. It can sound quite flippant to tell someone to just trust their gut - and in reality, our western nature advises the opposite! We are encouraged to multi-task, to achieve, to succeed, to have tangible results, to have more and more and more. To leave a secure job (with holiday pay!) and live a life of service for others can be scary (for me, it was terrifying!) but (as Baron Baptiste would say) if not now... when?

There was some little spark missing in my life, and living yoga helped me find it again.

It's a different story for everyone and by all means if you're happy in your 9 to 5 office job, man, you're lucky! I wish I had been. It would have been a whole lot simpler, safer, and my bank account would have loved me more. But this.. what I'm living and breathing now.. today.. is what 'refills my kettle' as my dear friend Vicky loves to say. It's what fills me up. And how blessed am I to be recognised for living this passion.

A beautiful nudge from the Universe to let me know that right now, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be :)

1 comment:

bel said...

Hello Lovely lady. Yeah - an ambassador. Congrats! Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog - it was so lovely for me to see that today (and was exactly what I needed). How awesome that we will be going to India together with Krista Jane? Our paths didn't really get to cross much at lulu but this will give us a new space to meet in for real. Looking forward to it! x bel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...