Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Eoin Finn * Blissologist

This January I'm keen to start the year off on the right foot - I'm committing to the Blissology Project with wonder Blissologist, Eoin Finn. Eoin sums it up better than I could - here's the guff. Want to be in my group of 5?
6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments over 30 days to Open Your Inner Blissologist:

I always refer to myself as a Blissologist more than a yoga teacher. I am interested in trying to lead a life that celebrates the fullest human experience possible and helps others reach the same soulful state. Yoga to me is one piece of the puzzle and not the whole puzzle.

My Life mission is to get in touch with the forces of Love, Joy, Happiness, as well as sorrows and grief in order to open up to the Heart’s Message. I want to radiate this out as positive energy. That is the inspiration for the Blissology Project.

I thought long and hard about what really makes me happy and has helped others become happy throughout the generations. Here’s the list:

1) Yoga 2) Meditation 3) Food Awareness 4) Nature Appreciation 5) Gratitude 6) the Wild Card which changes every week + will be posted on the website.

Want some Blissology now? Download some of Eoin's podcasts (for free!) right here. You can also listen to an interview with Eoin here at Yoga Peeps.
Enjoy x

1 comment:

insiya r-finn said...

thanks for linking to us at blissology.com, we're so stoked that you want to participate and hope we get an amazing crew of yogis in sydney! namaste, love + light,

insiya finn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...