Sunday, September 19, 2010

DO LIFE! Do it now! Do it now! Do it now!

The Body Mind Life 40 Day Personal Revolution is starting tomorrow, and I'm so excited to have signed up! What is the 40 Day Revolution? Simply, it's a commitment and challenge to practice, meditate and watch your body, mind and life transform.
I always had a good reason not to do this challenge.... "my job is so busy and unpredictable." "I teach too many classes." "I don't have enough time." I can't - I don't - I won't ... you know, the regular excuses. But a friend saw through my excuses and simply asked me if I wanted to do it - and yes, absolutely I did. I was just worried I wouldn't be able to do it all. And you know what she said? "So what if you can't do it all! Just do what you can."
And that made me SMILE.
So without thinking any more, without giving myself time for more excuses, I signed up. And I'm so excited! True - I have an unpredictable job with different hours each week. True - I teach a lot of classes. True - I am a bit of a workaholic and don't have much time.
But so what? If I do even half of the challenge, it's a good 50% more than I'm doing now. It's 100% more community than I've got now. It's right to do it right now.
Are there any excuses in your life that are holding you back from participating in life? You're not good enough / flexible enough / strong enough / rich enough??? If so, watch this fabulous youtube clip about a guy who simply says, "all you have to do, is do it."
So inspiring! xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...