Sunday, April 11, 2010

Know Thyself :: Socrates

What do you want out of life?

What does your perfect day look like?

How do you best learn?

In what environments do you work best/thrive?

What's your greatest gift?

How are you thoughts and beliefs affecting how you live your life?

What are your deepest desires?

We are pretty intelligent beings here on Planet Earth - we invent, create, & inspire. YET at the same time we deplete, fall into bad habits, and trudge along. Lately, I've been doing a fair bit of trudging myself and am humbled to say that as a yoga teacher with many inspiring words to share on the mat, I need to take my own advice.

So when I came across these questions at Tranquility Du Jour it was my cue to jump up and into action. This week, these will be the focus of my meditation practice. After all - meditation isn't sitting uncomfortably in a hard wood chair and demanding the mind be silent. Meditation IS about being still and BEING.

Will you take a moment this week to also share? And be sure to go and read the whole post over at Kimberly Wilson's site. Enjoy x

{image}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...