Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sneak Peek @ Bloom

For the past 2 years I've been amazed at the growing numbers of you all coming along to the yoga workshops I've been holding. It is so fabulous to see you not only interested, but actively pursuing a life filled with yoga that goes beyond just an hour class here and there.

So with a huge smile & a warm heart, I would like to fill you in on a little secret I've been working on. I introduce to you - my dear, supportive yogis - BLOOM: A One Day Yoga Retreat in the City.

I know some of you have been looking for ways to explore your yoga more, and to develop your practice but perhaps aren't ready/don't have the time/can't come up with the money to up n' leave the city for a full weekend or week-long yoga vacation. So I invite YOU in particular to come along to BLOOM. Enjoy a yoga retreat without leaving the city.

More details to come very very shortly but put the date on hold - Sunday March the 7th.

BLOOM - much more than just another yoga class.

3 comments:

TINA VAUGHN said...

I love this idea!!!

Can't wait to hear more on this...

nadinefawell said...

oooh, ahhhh
Neither can I
Perhaps I will be able to come up for this :)

thewindhover said...

Oh Stella, Sounds wonderful... I can't wait! I hope I will be back from a little trip (my honeymoon!) by then :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...