Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sun Salutes for Charity!

Hello friends - It's Yoga Aid Challenge time again : ) So I'll be stepping out in the fabulous Botanical Gardens in Sydney this November, raising money for a cause close to my heart.. the MS Society. What does it all mean? I'll be completing 108 Sun Salutations (2 hours worth!!) with hundreds of others, all for charity. My young cousin was recently diagnosed with MS and there is no known cure for it - pls help me make a difference! How can you help? You can sponsor me and make a donation.. www.yogaaid.com.au/stellachambers OR you can join me! If you are taking part in the event on November 14, why not join the Shiny Yoga team with me? Let's do it together! Talk about sangha... ;) Namaste x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...