Friday, July 24, 2009

Find Your Soul Mat

The kind folks at Manduka are offering all Shiny Yoga readers 20% of ANY ITEM in their online store until August 1, 2009. Pretty cool huh?

All you need to do is head to http://www.manduka.com/, pick out the item of your choice and enter the code HEALTH20. I want one of these. Or these. I'm a sucker for a cute bag ;)

God bless Manduka, as their products are all eco-friend and zero-waster (yay environment) which goes to explain the $$ price tag. No, the stuff here isn't cheap but it's amazing quality. That same train of thought goes with my Lululemon gear - eep, not cheap but I've got a pair of yoga pants from there that are a good 3 years old, which I've worn them weekly (rolling around on the ground, stretching, washing..) and still look great.

Thanks Manduka!

1 comment:

Sharper said...

Their stuff is so cute! Too bad I'm at a spot where shopping is off limits right now. I would so buy some cute stuffs there!

http://rootlesstree01.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...