Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today my Twitter feed reads...

Today my Twitter feed reads... think happy thoughts! manifest happy day! repeat to self! I'm struggling today. I'm feeling very overwhelmed as life is busy - the day job is busy, the night job is busy, the STUFF I need to do and be, it's all busy. I had a bit of a 'moment' on Sunday night when I realised I still had to do a lot of cleaning and organising for the week ahead (how did it get to be Sunday night already?!). But I sat down and thought "next best action". When things are overwhelming and I can't see straight, what's the "next best action" I need to do to keep moving? For me, on Sunday night, it was to pull out my diary and schedule a night at home this week. Then to write a list of what needed to be done, and then jump into bed with a cup of tea and a good book. I get frustrated at myself a lot of the time because I don't practice yoga as a student as often as I'd like to. I don't catch up with my friends as much as I 'should'. I don't have enough chill time as I want. But still, I have a lot - I have a yoga practice, beautiful friends, and a gorgeous home to chill in. I have a job I love, I have a diary to doodle and draw and write down all the lists of things to be completed in, I have a wonderful family and I have every new day to start again. I might have a slow computer that drives me absolutely bonkers, but I have a computer. Tell me friends, what are you grateful for today? PS - follow me on Twitter - twitter.com/shinyyoga x

1 comment:

green ink said...

Love your amazing attitude Stella.

I have a question - which Baron Baptiste yoga dvds do you recommend? I have been a Shiva Rea devotee for ages but am interested in other really dynamic dvds I can use to practice at home.

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...