Saturday, April 25, 2009

RUN STELLA RUN! (for charity)

Hi friends : ) I have entered the 2009 Mother's Day Classic on Sunday 10 May to raise funds for breast cancer research. Will you dig deep into your pockets and sponsor me for a dollar or 2? Did You Know: * Breast cancer is the major cause of cancer among Australian women. * More than 2,800 women will die from the disease in a single year. * Despite the significant loss of life, survival prospects continue to improve. Over 96% of women will survive at least one year after diagnosis, and almost 87% will survive five years or more - a 15% increase since the 1980s. I'm inspired by the knowledge that research is gradually improving the survival rate of the one in nine women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their life. All profits raised from the Mother's Day Classic (a national event) are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, who fund research into the prevention, detection and treatment of the disease. I ask to you to consider sponsoring my participation in the 5km walk/run by following this link to my online fundraising page and donating. All donations will be sent electronically and securely to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. A tax deductible receipt will be sent to your inbox . Please sponsor me at my sponsorship page: https://mothersdayclassic.trickytix.com.au/sponsor/view/4099/stella-chambers Love n sunshine, x stella

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...