Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yoga :: A Tool for Total Transformation

Are you keen for some one on one practice to help you advance in your practice? Are you perhaps a little hesitant to join a large group class? I'm very excited to let you know that after completing some more yoga taining, I'm again commencing with private yoga lessons (or 2, or small groups). Private yoga lessons (one-on-one yoga time) with a trained teacher is an amazing tool to help you transform your practice.

For information and bookings, pls contact me at shinyyoga@gmail.com Namaste x

2 comments:

nadinefawell.net said...

Congratulations! It's a great way to teach,and to learn. The best, I think.

Pink Heels said...

I must admit...I have never participated in a one-on-one yoga session. Isn't that strange?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...