Friday, January 30, 2009

Timetable Changes & New Classes

Hi Yogis As some of you know I'm over the moon to have been accepted into 2 upcoming teacher training programs. They both start next week so there are a couple of classes where I won't be teaching - updates are below: Fri 30 Jan @ 6:30pm - I'm teaching a cover class at Bond St, Fitness First Mon 2 Feb @ 6:30pm - Marcus is covering my Park St class as I'm at training Mon 2 Feb @ 6:30pm - Marcus is covering my Darlinghurst class Mon 9 Feb @ 6:30pm - RoseMae is covering my Park St class as I'm at retreat training! Mon 9 Feb @ 8:30pm - RoseMae is covering my Darlinghurst class Wed 11 Feb @ 8:30pm - Despina is covering my Rockdale class ALSO the sparkly new Fitness First Newtown Gym opens up mid-February - and I'm teaching 2 permanent yoga classes there! My first class will be there on Wed 18th Feb and from then on details are:
Every Wednesday @ Newtown FF - 6:30pm (1hr yoga)
Every Saturday morning @ Newtown FF - 10:30am (1.5hr yoga)
See you soon! And don't forget, we are still taking bookings for the Valentine's Day Partner Yoga workshop so if you've not booked in yet, don't delay! x stella

1 comment:

Pink Heels said...

Enjoy your teacher training experiences. I can't wait to hear about your self-reflection from the process.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...