Friday, December 12, 2008

What's Your Word?

Eat Pray Love - my fave book - explores the idea of having a 'word', and each city having a 'word'. Your word can be absolutely anything - joy, food, sex, sleep, peace... - and your word can change over time. As I was exploring some fabulous finds in Etsy, I came across this great inspirational idea above! More words than you can poke a stick at, each month of the year.... Mccabe has a beautiful selection of handpainted stones that tell a story.. and if you're looking for a last minute chrissy pressie, get moving! I haven't figured out exactly what my word for this past year is/was, but I know next year I would like PEACE to be one of my words. Yes, definitely. Peace, and LOVE. What would YOUR word be???? x

2 comments:

thewindhover said...

Grace - the greatest gift we have.

SAS said...

I like that book too! My sister and I painted rocks as children, so this really caught my eye ... and got me thinking ... aside, my word for this year FUN! Another word I like is EARTH. But this year it's FUN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...