Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free Community Classes @ Lululemon

Hi Guys Exciting news - I'm going to be teaching a handful of FREE yoga classes for the Community at Lululemon over the next few weeks! Hoorah! Location: lululemon athletica, 330C George St, ivy Dates in November: 19th - Wednesday 7:15-8:15am 23rd - Sunday 10:00 am - 11:00 am 26th - Wednesday 7:15-8:15am 30th - Sunday 10:00 am - 11:00 am Please arrive 10 minutes before to settle in…
BYO: H2O bottle & yoga mat if you have one as they do periodically run out.
Just show up with an empty stomach, in comfortable clothing, and an open heart!
No bookings necessary – can’t wait to see you!

2 comments:

Melissa Garvey said...

Hi shinyyoga. Thanks for the comment! The seed cards are from Boundless Yoga (the studio I pratice at in DC). I'm not sure where they were made though. Seed business cards were big this year, too. Good luck with your classes!

Caroline said...

I so wish I could hop to your end of the world and attend your yoga class...I have a sneaking suspicion that your are an amazing teacher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...