Monday, June 09, 2008

Blog goodness

The net is a wealth of info and here are some of the sites I check out whenever I get the chance. The best thing about them? They link to other blogs, which link to other blogs... you get the idea. So go on! Enjoy! Discover! Explore :) (and tell me what sites/blogs you enjoy!) Daily Cup of Yoga Cupcakes & Yoga Everyday Yogini Downward Deegs Grounding through the Sit Bones Hip Tranquil Chick Julie's Lotus Garden Linda's Yoga Journey Just Breathe Meeting Myself on the Mat Om Shanti The Only Ashtangi in the Village Pink Heels Playin' the Edge Reflections for Yoga Teachers The Reluctant Ashtangi Road of Happy Destiny Total Health Yoga Writing - Yoga - Living Yoga Gumbo Yoga Pulse

3 comments:

Yogamum said...

Thank you for mentioning me!

I think I read most of those blogs but now I'm off to look at the ones that are new to me, because, you know, one can always fit in a few MORE blogs!

ovidiayu said...

Thanks for the link--& thanks for the Links!

I love the few I checked out today & will be back to look into the rest--but there's so little time & as it says at 'Meeting Myself On The Mat' (one of those I've linked to after finding it via you) there comes a time to prioritize & I should go practice!

Pink Heels said...

Thank you for the love! Lots of hugs, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...