Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

It's only been a week but gee I've missed teaching! Day job became ultra busy and turned into a 24hr job (so it seemed!) but I am looking forward to coming back to Darlinghurst and Rockdale this week. Oh, and I'll be covering Sundays at Rockdale for the next few weeks as well so see you there!!
In other news, today I went to the Farmers Markets at Marrickville, and trundled home with a fabulous bag full of organic fruit & veg. Yum yum. I fell in love with this store right here, and found out they also do home deliveries, which is handy. But I must say, actually going to markets is a fun experience in itself.

I also picked up some yummy made-right-in-front-of-me felafals for lunch this week (drool) and some Cowra made fetta (double drool!). I'm currently baking some organic pumpkin in the oven right now and am looking forward to a delish dinner of lentils, pumpkin, fetta, tomato and asparagus. Have a good night!

x

1 comment:

Nadine Fawell said...

Welcome back to teaching and blogging, we've missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...