Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Music to make your heart SHINE!

Music is such an integral part in my yoga classes - and I don't stick to 'traditional' yoga music either. I like to mix it up and get your spirit and soul moving, just like the spirits and souls of theamazing musicians who create the soundtracks to our lives. I often get people commenting on my music too - as it's so not what they're usedto hearing! So I thought I'd share some of the tunes & artists you may happen across in one of my Shiny Yoga classes: (links coming soon) More 'yogic' kinda tunes: Jai Jai Jai by Wah! Om Yoga Mix CD Donna Delory Drala Snatum Kaur Krishna Das More 'modern' kinda vibes: Angus & Julia Stone Radiohead Coldplay Norah Jones Iron & Wine Jose Gonzales Scott Matthews Where do I come across this music? A lot of it (most of the 'traditional' stuff comes from OS. Others are from bands I love, singes I purchase, mix tapes from friends... anywhere and everywhere. I also work in music so come across a lot of gorgeous stuff. What do you listen to in your practice - if at all? x

1 comment:

iamspidermonkey said...

I usually listen to compiles from Buddha Bar (Nature series). :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...