Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shiny Yoga Workshop & New Class announcement

Fantastic news, fellow yogis! Sunday 18th February is the confirmed date for the next Shiny Yoga “Heart Opening” Workshop.
A 2 hour dynamic Hatha Vinyasa workshop, the practice will focus on heart, mind & body opening sequences to help bring some shine & sparkle to your life. Join in this playful class as you stretch, move, enjoy wonderful music, and participate in a creative Summer practice! The workshop will involve meditation, pranayama and dynamic asana with many variations available to suit individual needs and levels. The light filled venue is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Sydney Central train station and places are filling now! Please get in touch to book your spot.

Time: 10.30am to 12.30pm (please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to starting time) Cost: $30* Location: Sydney City (confirmed details tba shortly) * please don’t hesitate to get in touch if cost presents a problem for you. ** please bring own yoga mat if you have one In other news, I will also be starting a new class to be held on Sunday mornings in the next little while. Please stay tuned for the start date! These classes will be casual drop in classes (so no membership required) and multi-class passes will also be available for a discounted rate. Also, 4 Week Newbie Courses (for new beginners to yoga or those wishing to revisit alignment and the basics) will commence in 2007 so pls register your interest now. Happy 2007 all - looking forward to catching up with you soon! Namaste, stellax

5 comments:

Health Bites said...

Hey hon, please out me down for the workshop on the 18th :-) Will spread the word...

your bloody valentine said...

Hi Stella!

I'd love to participate in the workshop on the 18th, please put my name down too.

Thanks

Sarah

your bloody valentine said...

Hi Stella!

I'd love to participate in the workshop on the 18th, please put my name down too.

Thanks

Sarah

M said...

OK - I am in. I don't have my own mat (yet) am I able to use one of yours? Let me know otherwise I will have to go a hunting.

Cheers Mx

your bloody valentine said...

Hi Stella

Is the Yoga still on? I have my little sister up from Adelaide that day, however I'm sure I can still make it.

:) Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...