Monday, August 14, 2006

3rd time - no joy!

Gosh. This was the 3rd time I’ve entered the City 2 Surf race and the 3rd time I didn’t make it! My beautiful sister came up from down the coast, and we fell asleep in front of the tv so forgot to set our alarm and slept in!! We woke up late and we could have rushed to make it but instead, we stayed home and got some breakfast together. I hardly see my sister so it was a beautiful day – she lives an hour away which isn’t bad, but because I work most weekends it is very tough to catch up. So it was a good day, but no race for me! I’m a bit upset but all is not lost - my training has inspired me and i'm getting much better at walking/jogging, so I'm starting official training this very week for the Couch to 5K running plan – have you heard of this? I have heard from a few of you and your times are very impressive! Please drop me a comment here or an email as I'd love to hear from you all, and share your times with everyone! Well done : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...