Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yoga tour of the city!

If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living.
(Gail Sheehy)
To this end, I’ve decided to undertake a yoga journey of my own – and I’m going to try out a number of different yoga schools and studios around Sydney.
You get so much inspiration from different teachers and styles of yoga, so once a week I’m going to go a-visiting! As well as continuing my personal practice at my regular school in Newtown, I’m going to try out some new classes and styles for some inspiration and excitement!
On the list are: * Art of Yoga for some Anusara in Summer Hills * Yoga Sanga in Surry Hills * Rasa Yoga in Bondi with the lovely Jacasta * Life + Balance in Glebe * Yoga Gravitas in Chippendale * Yoga in Daily Life in Annandale * & Govindas Yoga in Darlinghurst for some yoga and chanting A teacher (yoga or otherwise) never stops being a student and learning from the world around them. I’m really looking forward to this journey! If you are a fan of any yoga schools around Sydney or other, share your journey! What is it you love about the style you practice?
Namaste, x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...