Monday, January 09, 2006

What I'm Reading #1

I recently discovered a beautiful book - The Meditation Bible. It has 140 amazing meditations in it from a variety of spiritual traditions, and it is most beautiful just to look at. I first picked it up because it's just tops to look at, with inspiring photos and easy to read meditations, but everytime I read it I find something more to love. Some of the meditations have really opened my eyes and I'm sure I'll be sharing some of them up here soon. Definitely check it out if you get a chance - whether you are fully into meditation or you prefer going for a run to release tension, this book has the perfect meditation for you. Wherever you are, whatever you do, you'll find something to love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...