Monday, January 23, 2006

i've got the music in me

At the moment I'm working at the Sydney Big Day Out and I'm loving it! Music has always been a huge part of my life and it's fantastic working behind the scenes at such an amazing festival. I've also been raiding my cd collection lately and playing some new music in my yoga classes. I once had a jivamukti yoga teacher who would play such fun music in his classes - from old 60's music to classical and jazz, you never could tell what was next. And when you think about it, those jazz musicians from yesteryear were the most soulful people you could find! They played straight from the heart and their music would lift you up and take you away. So hopefully if you come along to one of my classes soon you'll be inspired with some new music that will get you moving as well! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...