Wednesday, December 28, 2005

welcome to shiny yoga!

shiny yoga - that's me! My name is Stella Chambers and I am an insured & certified Level 1 Yoga Teacher, who teaches Hatha Yoga in a flowing vinyasa style - focussing on breath and movement. I teach yoga around Sydney, NSW - in gyms, studios, homes, centres, backyards and even parks. Wherever you want a lesson, I'll do my best to come along! Yoga is not about turning your body into a pretzel (although that can happen if you practice long enough!) but rather, it is about joining your mind and body, stretching it out, finding some calm in this crazy busy world, and finding enjoyment in what you do. Have a happy and peaceful new year everyone - and here's hoping we get to meet in the new year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...